BIRCH HILL School district! Nestled on just under 1 acre on a knoll, this 3/4 bedroom home needs nothing but your DECOR! Solid home in great neighborhood; two car garage, breezway, finished lower level with fireplace, 2.5 baths! Approved Short Sale for $234,900!
This is a Colonial style home and features 7 total rooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath, 3 bedrooms, 0.89 Acres, and is currently available for $234,900.
For complete details click here.
Featured Property Slideshow
Nashua NH ListingsNashua, NH - $239,900 - Single-Family - 1 Story - Rooms: - Beds:5 - Baths:4Nashua, NH - $269,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Nashua, NH - $399,900 - Single-Family - Antique, Victorian - Rooms:12 - Beds:6 - Baths:2/1Nashua, NH - $348,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1
Merrimack NH ListingsMerrimack, NH - $154,900 - Condo - End Row, End Unit, Townhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Merrimack, NH - $404,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Detached, Freestanding - Rooms:9 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Merrimack, NH - $257,000 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Merrimack, NH - $389,900 - Single-Family - Contemporary, Walkout Lower Level - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:3
Hollis NH ListingsHollis, NH - $1,500 - Rentals - - Rooms:7 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Hollis, NH - $639,000 - Single-Family - Historic Vintage, Historical District - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Hollis, NH - $449,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Saltbox - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Hollis, NH - $3,600 - Rentals - - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2 - 3/4Baths:1
- NH woman sentenced to 5 to 10 years in son's death June 18, 2013A New Hampshire woman has been sentenced to five to 10 years in prison for negligent homicide in the drowning death of her 8-month-old son in a bathtub. […]
- A growing community of gardeners along Nashua rail trail June 18, 2013Damian Buchanan, 9, was one of about two-dozen volunteers who spent Saturday pounding nails and sawing wood to build a new community garden along the Nashua Heritage Rail Trail. […]
- 2 dead at Nashua home; police investigating June 18, 2013Two people were confirmed dead at a Nashua home Monday, where police spent most of the afternoon and evening investigating. […]
- House-Senate talks on voter ID bill quickly break down, but agreement still possible June 17, 2013A student identification card will no longer be a valid ID for voting in New Hampshire as of Sept. […]
- NH woman sentenced to 5 to 10 years in son's death June 18, 2013
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time June 18, 2013In court on Monday, Melissa Gutierrez, 28, apologized for her negligence, saying she hopes to turn her life around so that her baby's death wasn't in vain. […]
- Grant Bosse: Public Utilities Commission is power mad June 16, 2013The intelligent and hard-working members and staff at the New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission are working hard to lower your electric rate. […]
- Bank robbed in Merrimack, NH June 14, 2013Police say a man wearing a suit passed a note to a teller at the Peoples United Bank demanding money and claimed to have an explosive device. […]
- Things To Do with Your Father This Weekend June 14, 2013Web site Jessica is the NH.com Editor and Producer. She has a BA in Creative Writing from Chester College of NE, and a M.Ed. […]
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time June 18, 2013
- House, Senate conferees reach informal agreement on age, height for children in car seats June 10, 2013The first House-Senate committee of conference of the legislative session on Monday quickly reached informal agreement on differing versions of bills governing to what age and to what height children must remain in car seats. […]
- Plymouth: 250 Years In The Making June 10, 2013After all, Plymouth has been voted one of the best small towns in America. And nowhere is this town pride more conspicuous than in "Marking the Moment"; a two and a half hour musical written to kick off the town's 250th anniversary . […]
- Hollis residents offer advice on raising chickens June 6, 2013Hollis chicken aficionados enjoy the freedom to raise chickens, thanks to the town's long tradition as an agricultural center where farming and related endeavors are a part of many families favorite activities. […]
- House bill allows unemployment benefits for some NH business startups May 30, 2013Senate Bill 143, the Pathway to Work, is a priority of the Democrats and now goes to Gov. […]
- House, Senate conferees reach informal agreement on age, height for children in car seats June 10, 2013